As you will now be aware Dr Sanjoy Ray and Mrs Ruby Raby (Practice Manager) both retired from the surgery with effect from 31st August 2021 and we have now taken over responsibility of the running of Gladstone Practice.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank Dr Ray and Ruby for their hard work, dedication and committment to deliver the highest standards of patient care over the years and we wish them both a happy retirement.
Dr Carl Parker and Dr Nicholas Timlin
Our practice offers an eConsultation service which currently operates Monday to Friday.
Please note it will NOT be in use on bank holidays.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMITTING AN ECONSULTATION
- If you are using the service to request a fit note, please ensure you select the 'I want administrative help' option and provide as much information as possible.
- eConsultation service should NOT be used for unwell children, as they are not responded to immediately. Please always contact the practice for an unwell child. We will always make allowances for same day emergency appointments for unwell children.
- This service is in high demand and cannot be used for routine appointment requests, changing appointments or cancelling appointments. We appreciate that phone lines are busy but this would be unfair to other service users.
- We cannot accept HRT or contraceptive pill requests via eConsult as these require a practice nurse appointment.
eConsultations are reviewed by our care navigators and allocated accordingly to the most appropriate clinician. An eConsultation does not mean a GP will telephone call you, often the clinicians provide responses and the practice will respond to you via your email or mobile number. Thank you.
If you have symptoms associated with coronavirus, including a new continuous cough or a high temperature, you are advised to stay at home for 7 days. Do not book a GP appointment or attend your GP Practice.
If your symptoms are serious, or get worse, NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need further medical help and advise you what to do.
Only call 111 direct if you cannot go online, or are advised to do so by the online service. We will triage all online bookings to ensure they follow this advice.
For the latest Covid-19 advice please visit www.nhs.uk/coronavirus
Mission Statement: We strive to provide consistently high quality clinical care in a professional setting which our patients should find to be helpful, kind, caring and absolutely confidential.
Welcome to Gladstone House Surgery
“We strive to provide consistently high quality clinical care in a professional setting which our patients should find to be helpful, kind, caring and absolutely confidential.”
We are a friendly GP surgery located in Hartlepool Victoria Road Health Centre, close to Hartlepool Town Centre. We relocated from 46 Victoria Road to the fully refurbished wing of Victoria Road Health Centre on 17th of August 2015. Our practice aims to improve the health of those living in Hartlepool and we work closely with many local community services to achieve this. CQC carried out an announced comprehensive inspection at Gladstone House Surgery on 7 January 2016. Overall the Practice is rated as good.
We are committed to excellence in general practice We deliver very high standards of access in our practice as well as high standards of continuity of care. The majority of our patients are seen within 24 hours of request.
We are near Hartlepool shopping centre with easy bus routes. There is also a pay and display car park situated at the side of Victoria Road health centre which is available for patients to use.
NHS Friends and Family
Extended GP Access
Hartlepool and Stockton Health are offering 7-day access to GPs, Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Physiotherapists at the following locations.
- Chadwick Practice, Hartlepool
- Tennent Street Medical Centre, Stockton
- Woodbridge Practice, Ingleby Barwick
Appointments are available from 18:30 to 20:00 Monday to Friday, 10:00 to 17:00 on Saturdays and 11:00 to 16:00 on Sundays.
Please contact your usual GP practice to book an appointment.